20060201
























Somehow the way I feel reminds me of photographs that I have taken...let me share another shot that I have taken in Madrid which I feel deeply for.

Coming home at wee hours after a trying day at work, plus confirming certain ugly truth of my past..this photo pops up in my mind as I stroll down the chilly brooklyn streets..

I wonder what strikes me in this shot.
Such intuitive harmony.
Between my vision and my feelings.
My eyes are faulty camera of my mind.
I am showing you what I saw
And you are looking at how I feel...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u have msn? just thought it might be easier to converse...but its ok if u're not comfortable with it. If u change your mind, add me : nellyfant83@hotmail.com
sorry wont bug u again =p maybe...i'm the one whos having a living funeral now. lol.
and also...i wanted to ask..do you miss Singapore?

Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:13:00 PM  
Blogger livingfuneral said...

no i dont miss singapore

Friday, February 10, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
Blue skies from pain?
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found?
The same old fears.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger livingfuneral said...

I think I am less lost than I am having difficulty coming to terms with things that I cannot control..therefore I believe there can be goodness beyond pain. But yes, same fears...for heaven and hell exist interchangeably.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger livingfuneral said...

replace 'therefore' with 'but'

Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home