20051213

Mode












Im having a severe headache from an unbearable train ride at 1am on a monday night...

anyway...

same old me clicking away with my lil' camera again...some cool shots from my hypnotic thursday night from last week's depeche mode concert at madison square garden.

takes my breath away for a while... love the colors of their set.

i say hypnotic coz' their song keep ringing in my head.

It's a question of lust
It's a question of trust
It's a question of not letting
What we've built up
Crumble to dust
It is all of these things and more
That keep us together

Independence
Is still important for us though (we realise)
It's easy to make
The stupid mistake
Of letting go (do you know what I mean)

My weaknesses
You know each and every one (it frightens me)
But I need to drink
More than you seem to think..........

-DM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas^^

Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger livingfuneral said...

thanks..merry christmas too:)

Monday, December 26, 2005 6:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh you went to depeche mode you asshole. not a big fan of depeche mode, but i am glad you are just soakin in what the west offers, which one of them happens to be terribly good music playing at a place NEAR YOU. i am waiting for radiohead to play near me, and watch out for my cardiac arrest.

Friday, March 10, 2006 2:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh by the way this is liam. hahaa.. I HATE YOU!!! =))) i WANT GOOD MUSIC I WANT GOOD MUSIC I WANT GOOD MUSIC I WANT GOOD MUSIC!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006 2:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home