20051209

Brooklyn


I miss my little snowman..

I think of marshmallows whenever I look at this pic.



Huh?


Smith.
















Do dogs get cold sores too? :(

I promised from my previous post I would blog more photos of my snowy morning the other day...It really makes me smile even I cannot feel my toes.

These moments reminds me how much I love living in Brooklyn..painfully, brutally lovely.

That the most ordinary little things in life can exert such transient beauty, be it a little paw print that would be gone in the next minute or a building from last century...

I am just glad that I captured them and can share them...
To my pool of readers..enjoy my morning dope.

6 Comments:

Blogger Florencia Rocío said...

hi! well i´m from ARGENTINA and i write in my lenguagues jeje bueno mire tu blog..me pareció muy bueno ..esta bien bonito ( beatifull blog) espero que sigas así toda la suerte ( good luck ) y todos los éxitos!!!!
the snake..mira mi blog! look my blog www.flor-thesnake.blogspot.com

chau..bye bye

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger livingfuneral said...

haha...im sorry i cant read your language but i get the idea..you are so sweet..thanks :)

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those pictures are awesome!!!!!! dont you just love brooklyn =)

Saturday, December 10, 2005 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger livingfuneral said...

yup...love it:)

Saturday, December 10, 2005 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger BiGcHiN said...

maannnnn, real snow!

Monday, December 12, 2005 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.O whats fake snow? ice kachang?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home