20050509

wtf whatever..

my silly friendster horoscope for the day...

The Bottom Line
It's sharing time, whether it's the love, the load or just a sandwich.

In Detail
After days of putting absolutely all of your energy into guidance and caretaking, you're thinking that it's your turn for some TLC. A volunteer for that mission -- someone you're quite fond of -- has wisely suggested that a change of scenery might get the show on the road in earnest. Well now. Since you've been thinking about travel, anyway, why not let them do their job to the best of their abilities? Book the tickets. You'll feel better immediately.


Whoever who do what fuck, guess what. my permit got approved.
I am relieved more than glee. Numbed more than unfeeling.
Maybe i do need to indulge in solitude for some time.

How long? I don't know.
This indulgence in solitary will either mend or break me.
I don't feel happy here anymore. Nothing to lose i guess.
Even the lovely episode that time had on its menu for me has been debarred.
By what? By fucked up timing. By fucked up circumstances.
By the very thing that might save me from my current state of mind. Ironic.

Everything happens for a reason. I just hope it is for the better.
For now, I am just letting time drag me by my sleeves.
I have lost my drive for everything it seems. Clouded.
I can't even fucking finish my run by the reservoir just now.
I was not even trying to pace myself against the numerous wet torsos that whisked past my tasteless flesh (yes i am repeating myself again)

But the breath of the trees cleanse me once again.
My heart smiled for a little while..
As i lay facing the baby azure sky,
I held my tired breath and watched the cottony clouds morphing into one another
Caressing its own dissolution
I can almost hear the silence of the quiet change
Not one second has the sky been the same;
Its hypnotic serenity,
How can i miss that?
Heal my mind..please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home