20050416

Watch

Sometimes i wonder how solitary human beings are meant to be. Sitting back and chilling out with liquor and puffs, indulging in the obliviousness of my social bubble, it daunts me how strange it is that people congregate for exorbitant momentary pleasure. I despise the superficiality of such chance meetings, the depthless handshakes and disguised perfunctory greetings. It daunts me how alcohol manipulates human proxemics and how it breaks down physical barriers. How people yearns for attention, flagged by skimpily dressed chics prancing around like spirited horses.

Is this jouissance? Such weekly rituals are as amusing as an alien tribe to me.

That is why i love to people-watch. Immersed in an uninvolved environment. Scruntinizing the unaware. Pointing my middle-finger at any approaches. Cause its just not sincere. Not meant to be. So why should I be fucking bothered?...

Think twice about the idea of Karaoke too-- people singing in a box? What the fuck is that? If you laugh at some discovery channel featured tribe dancing around a campfire wondering what the fuck they are doing, then we are just as weird as any of the 12 divisions of ancient Israel or any phyle of ancient Greece...Thats the culture? Tell me about it...

*yawns*...looking forward to a better day:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home