20050508

Mudda

Thank you for the unspoken understanding
Perhaps the stoic-ness runs in our blood
We make seen our happiness
But we feel each others' gated despair
Am sorry for telling you I'd wish you did not bring me to this world 8 years ago
But living within my burden can be such a chore
Amplified by the day you bled in my arms
Tormented by the fear of losing you
The imagery of the blood on the wall
The trail, the raw and sour scent of the blood lingered
It still haunts me till this moment
I fear for every scan report that you receive
Verdict of life and death
The despicable time-bomb within you
God damn I wish it was me within which is planted
You told me you are not afraid of dying
That you are only afraid of the pain
I kept quiet
But you knew i would understand
And as i quietly tear while I weep these words
I wish fate would let me walk through your zesty life
Side by side
Heart to heart
I love you mum


Happy Mother's Day. Hope you like the jade pendant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home