20050823

Pen

I guess this blog space provides me with an inhibited freedom that I cant find when I am with people in person. It is not meant to be a personal virtual diary, for I do not spell out all details.

Many are my critiques, ideas and opinions about life that I would want to share with people...not just people I know.. but random readers. Read beyond the vulgarities and you may discern certain attitudes of people in life which I find fundamentally questionable.

My honesty pens down and showcase my resilience of inquisition towards many issues in life -- something that I feel most people have taken for granted. Thus missing out fundamental nuances that I feel are the keystones to a beautiful and peaceful life.

An extremely personal touch of how my non-chalance can generate such thoughts -- to balance the growing emotional imbalance in my own private life.. a rather painstaking experience yet a consciousness that I am proud to have.

Thanks Carl for your comment (and remembering my red hair). Hope you are not suffering too much at XX...if you are still working there..haha

1 Comments:

Blogger seekingasylum said...

red hair?? wah...i would like to see that....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home