20050612

Tic Toc

I'd rather paint and clean my friends' place than my own. Am glad that I have done something for the girls' little bachelorette pad.

I would watch movie with people i love without letting them know it is my second and third time in three days. Yes i watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith yesterday, today and in another eight hours' time. With a new friend, an old friend and the woman i love most. Excellent company makes time well spent. That would suffice. Just keep Brad Pitt and Ange. Jolie out of my field of vision for at least a year...


Would like to end the day with a couple of sweet quotes...

" Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. " - C. S. Lewis

"We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often. " -Jeanette Winterson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home