20050603

Little Things

My eyes are like hollowed doughnuts without sugar and my lower lip is numbed by the already compressed nerve ( thats what the dog...opps doc said ) and minty mouthwash. I dont know whats keeping me awake; dead tired actually.


Been wanting to blog for quite a few days, about a kind of people whose mad passion for adrenalin and truth captures scenes for millions to feast on. So I hope to pick the right people and images. Keep a look out if you are madly curious or curiously mad...whatever.


Now that i cant think properly, i just feel like dropping a few brainless images which i took brainlessly-intuitively..quite an oxymoronic pair actually...hmm. Somehow i have a growing sensitivity towards the little favourite things that i have in my room. Probably because i know i will be away from them for a while. Some things have been with me since i was a little girl..little things that have faithfully and quietly been part of my life.