20050527

Op Log Damien Hirst Pun

Hey people. I am back. Dont scroll down yet! Am sorry if you have already puked before reading my words. YES. The pictures are SICK ya? Thats the point. As you should have figured out by now, I went for my wisdom teeth operation.

My upper 2 were extracted, my bottom 2 requires incision -- meaning the doc has to cut my gums, drill and split my stuck teeth, remove them and sew my flesh up again. Thank goodness i was under gas..i was told that they mummified my head during the op...


Below is a little VISUAL documentation of my extracted teeth and its little preservation process.

Take it like the raw version of body world or Damien Hirst's art. Google him. You will know what I mean . It is art of the body in its rawwwwest form pippel.

HEHE...dont hate me, there's a reason why my blog title is so grim... and so does the raw, honest, sick contents that may come with it. Think about it ok, its scary but i did nothing to enhance the gore. I blog what is real in our lives. Emotions, thoughts ...and BODY parts. Ha!



The nicer pics are soft/liquid food that im surviving on for this week or so.
Paris Hilton pic is a bonus.
Not for the rich-cheap-natural-slut but i do have IMMMEEEEENSE craving for the burger she is advertising for. I miss hot, savoury solid fooddd.....

For EXTRA BONUS & ANTIDOTE TO THE GORE. CLICK HERE HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home