20050808

fo-beer

I just woke up crying this morning. Damn...and I thought I can have more rest since I turned in early. Anyway, I came to the conclusion that I have the following phobias at the moment. Is it abonormal? I think my memories have better memories than me. For things that I have given up and have let go, my memories keep jamming it into my momentary peaceful mind.

Nostophobia
Philophobia

and of course...

Oneirophobia
Mnemophobia

They are highlighted in green because it is my favourite colour. A colour that is at once sheepishly evil and at another of warming incandescence...meaning to say like the duality in our lives...the same thing can kill or save you...

so I went to seek some psychiatric help. You know sometimes one knows that you are only dreaming while you are nightmaring, and you try to force yourself to wake up? Apparently...this is what my psychiatrist says...

"Escaping' from a nightmare by awakening only suppresses your conscious awareness of the anxiety-provoking imagery. You may feel a certain relief, but like the prisoner who digs through his prison wall and finds himself in the cell next door, you haven't really escaped." Laberge & Rheingold

So basically if a spooky monster is chasing you and you know you are dreaming...just fucking turn around and chase the monster. Or..

If you dream that you are falling off Himalayas...then make yourself fly and enjoy the scenary.

If you dream that your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on you...just visually strip him/her and bestow nudophobia upon them + visually implant an extra box or stick wherever applicable

Hmm ok so much for what you do IN your nightmares, heres a few habits that will help cut down on bad dreams before you head to bed..

1. Drink plain water
2. Have a little caffeine
3. Have plenty of great sex

*Does that mean I am deprived of all the above?*

OK...back to work...now this is one day/nightmare that you cant run away from.....:D a little bitching helps though..








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home