20050515

The Worst Fools Are Those Who Think They Have Fooled Others Not Knowing They Have Made A Fool Of Themselves

My blog title: Courtesy of my dad. Thats the ultimate form of denial and self-deceit. Damn sad right? haha..

Been meditating alot.

There are still quite alot of things that I would want to demand explanations. But choosing the right time to bring up such issues would be crucial, though i think some people dont deserve my consideration and respect at all. I feel like i should just stop giving a shit, fuck up and flare up about certain things, but i don't believe that would solve the problem.


So im holding back. Why? Because I still care.

Obviously being too kind doesn't pay off. But i wont let certain things get away irresponsibly as they were intended to be. No matter how "gracefully" it was done, you can't just step all over me as if i'm blind. I dont deserve the way I am treated.


I can smell stoic grimace.

Especially unprobed, delicate facts that are gracefully not mentioned or excused ;

And disrespectful non-chalance shown by exposed trails since quite a while back.

I trusted the wrong person.

How sad of one to mis-manage his own indecisiveness while leading on another's heart who cares so much. What justice would he make to the one he claims to love (i dare not claim this, i mean the other one involved) when he is sleeping with someone else behind her back.

I pity the other one involved. Haha.

Certain things are just ridiculous. But i would deal with it in a rational manner. Meanwhile, I shall learn to swallow ...no i would need to control my anger and depression and move on.

I would need to convince myself to take life in big strides.

Wake up and grow up silly girl.

Actually, come to think about it. Why should i even bother to seek such answers. Would you appreciate me as a friend more? No. Telling you what i know would only make u smarter and make you a better liar next time.

My best friend is right. It is like complaining to a restaurant with poor service. Why the fuck you bother? Just let them fuck up one day and close down. It is only then they will learn the lesson.

Tell me about karma and retribution.

Like a friend who quoted Freud-- " The Loss of Shame is the Beginning of Idiocity."

And another friend who quoted Wilde --

"Those who are faithful know nothing of love,
it is the faithless who know the real tragedies of love.
."

Move on, there are better things in life to look forward to...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on babe! That's it. Move on.

Monday, May 16, 2005 5:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home